Saturday, August 16, 2008

Brazilian Wax Images After

Everything that seemed important to us, pales in light of the unfathomable.

Yesterday morning I received the call that Anke has fallen asleep. Just like that.
It's so unfair.
you had to suffer so much. So much to endure. And all for nothing.
left her two small children and a man
Barely early 40s it has become.
the cancer six months ago, defeated. Temporary
.
Then the diagnosis of brain tumor. As if that were not enough the cancer has spread even further in the spine.
It takes just days to paralyzed Hüftabwärts you are.
The headaches are unbearable and all inoperable.

I have no words.

For you better.

But the children.
The Great's already adopted. How can there still be justice, if the mother, who has fought so for a child to die?

Should anything happen to your husband now would be so my parents adopt the children.
All this is controlled for years. Furthermore, we have talked

on 24 June as the call came that Anke immediately had to stay in the hospital. And then. Only 1 ½ months later it's over.

Hopefully it all manages her husband. The support of my parents he has to 100%. Currently there
is like a big family. All together.

And everything I'm just sorry.

I can not relate there. Can not help. Can only listen when someone wants to talk. Nothing more.

In talking with someone is not here. Simply put times into a cafe and everything to get rid of. Somehow, not feasible for me ...

_____________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________



14.08.

I've met the guy. And there were pleasant moments. Just to sit on the bench. A little talk. A little silence. He wanted to see me again. This weekend. Kissed me.
first I was not sure. And then. Why not.
My LS is far away.
There was not even an approach in responding to my TB-entry. If the statement is not is enough, I do not know.
My Life So the story continues here.

15.08.
came after getting the call from my mom that Anke was asleep.
I feel depressed. Want to cry. Want to talk.
But no one is there.
The guy who said he would like to see me again. Nothing more.
No SMS, no email, no call. But kiss my ass. I'm tired of having to worry about me. But a text that we've also lost interest, after all once in Review.
evening will still come from Munich Phil.
Somehow me too much. But by then I must.
I do not do anything.
Wait lunch that he will pass.
Meet me in the afternoon with Petra. Evening with Jana the wine festival, where Philip is then directly get there. And
. I give myself the edge. I do not want to. But somehow I forget to eat throughout the day. And after the 4th Wine ... Well. Shit went.
And it has brought nothing. I feel shitty still. There just can
life in which one does not distract with something else.
And even that is better so.

trust people.
people cry.
speechlessness and grief have taken catchment.

jumps

0 comments:

Post a Comment