Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sending Sms To Friends For New Born Baby

one ...

I can not tell you exactly how it happened ...

But I'm happy.
Relaxed.
I'm fine.
With Nothing doing.
baking, cooking, reading.

just enjoy life.
And life is just wonderful.

I have a man by my side who tells me every day, what a great woman I am ...
who brings me flowers when night 10 minutes later in front of my door as agreed. The
everything I do appreciate to know. A man who supports my career just as he me privately the small Mädl can be.
Yes, I'm happy.
Just like that.

No concentration. No thinking what to do or not. Just say what, what the head thinks. Do what they want. Kiss because of the abdominal and laugh because it will simply be together and can not believe his luck.

I'm happy. Deliriously happy and yet incredibly balanced.

The man has driven me out of my ass the bumble bee - without my noticing it: o) And I can not even explain how pleasant place to live with it.

Tonight I am alone. Tomorrow is big Plätzchenbacktag and Monday I'm back at the man who would bring me the stars from the sky, without restricting me ...

nice weekend yet!

jumps

ps:
- no more
summer romance - no fuss online with other men
- be any different than I am and
:
- 7 declined kg: o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment