Monday, January 14, 2008

Marijuana Detoxhome Remedies

My opinion on cheating "...! No single

Thank you very much for your honest answers! ;)

order now to my question of the last entry again to refer ...

When is cheating really cheating?

The question I have more rhetorical than anything else. The entry of such a high opinion cleavage causes me this morning but was not aware to some extent.

Since you now shows all your thoughts on this I will have my to do at this point yet known.

cheating starts I think in my head ...
Means for me that one longs for something else in mind and begins the search for a new partner if necessary. THE
is cheating on me!
On an emotional level I can go really foreign to a human. Otherwise not. Or at least not really.

think is the most aware people in other ways completely. do not share my opinion, my friend, would I also know ... But that's why we're all people with different ideas and different interpretations of this.

sex with another person other than the partner.
This point would, for example, for me not to say that I throw away a relationship.
the people with whom I guess together I mad on many levels. At 1000x more important than levels of sex! A partnership to make me out the similarities. The shared laughter. Talk about God and the world - and not just 10 minutes a day. Enterprises in a coffee even if it sometimes goes in the Insignificant. Understanding without words. Same interests. Shared experiences. If my partner loves me us my quirks. I miss his eyes do not like. If you fall asleep at night in front of that person thinks and am wondering why he is not next to me in everyday Auffwachen morning alone. And so on. I could at this point well and happy to tell what is important to me.

But who has set everything in the world, that sex means to cheat his partner. If I
with NEM other man I've only seen once, go drink a coffee, is it cheating?
Who decides?

In my view, should the person who looks for physical satisfaction with another man with himself can make, why is that and what conclusions you draw for themselves and their relationship.

Kingdom considers time that everything is right with the partner. Everything seems more or less perfect - not only the hinhaut sex.
Should I then end the relationship and give me my physical gratification with other people with whom I have little in common other than sex have or should now and take a small slip in sales while but you know what the relationship is with his partner and tries to come to a more comfortable sexually, same level, and if one partner and possibly many more extravagant experiences has collected and the other in this respect is quite veiled - what do you do?
one screwed as far down that he has hardly feel like having sex because it is not nearly as satisfying or the other must be increased from now on the same way that it appeals to the / of my love? Either way. The fun will be the loser and it is difficult to einzufinden.
Why are my thoughts for most of you as strange?

admittedly. I would not stand up and demand an open relationship. So I would impose upon my partner my opinion.
Finally, I think, therefore, that we should live with his conscience and must choose the path with which one can most identify.
One should not stand up, "unfaithful" to bind (in what sense or another) and his partner, then everything on the nose.

Either we want to have the relationship continue after that or not. should

Will it, I think you even with the slip-ups are done and not his partner on the self-inflicted expect.
Will you not, and the relationship is sure that it is the end of a relationship, we may also terminate this without the other person to the nose to prevent what one has done. A separation is that bad enough, and eventually change the position in itself, nothing more. Except that you make a bad conscience a little air. Selfishly, I call it - nothing else. But

well.
That's my opinion. And I wanted to get rid of stop times. Like you in your messages to me;)

one thing I would clarify at this point.

The name of the men late at night from my yesterday's entry did not refer God knows its limits. Rather
war der Zustand dieser gemeint, nachdem sie mehr als nur 2-3 Bier o. ä. intus hatten.
Zugegebener Maßen habe ich mich nicht treffend genug ausgedrückt. Aber ich denke, das erklärt nun Einiges.
Ansonsten würde ich behaupten, dass ich es mir nicht anmaßen würde auf Grund von Äußerlichkeiten über Menschen zu urteilen ;)

Im Übrigen juckt der Kuss mich gar nicht mehr weiter. Warum auch immer habe ich seit gestern so ein unglaubliches starkes geniales Gefühl gegenüber meines Freundes, dass ich die ganze Welt umarmen könnte! Wer weiß ob ich das auch ohne den Kuss bekommen hätte?! Schließlich hat doch alles im Leben einen Sinn, oder?! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment