Friday, September 3, 2010

Thank You Notes To Clients From Hair Stylist

Moving iTunes from Mac to Windows

Actually, it should be not so, but unfortunately I dare this step: Several weeks without OSX and Windows 7 Small back-ground story: Since I'm probably the end of the year to Australia I will have a Mac for a few weeks (until I bought one there), why should I serve Win 7 netbook. Of course, iTunes is already installed 10 and now wants to be fed with data.

situation is an iMac with OSX 10.6.4 and iTunes 10 and a Windows 7 Home Premium Notebook with iTunes 10, and a sufficiently large external hard drive.
be merged First the iTunes library. In the Menubar on iTunes - click> library and let the process go through with me has lasted about 30 seconds at> 5000 songs.
On the Mac, we open the Finder and go to / Users / "your user name" / Music and copy the entire iTunes folder to your external hard drive.

on the Windows PC, we open the Explorer and go to C: / Users / "your username" / My Music and there simply replace the entire iTunes folder on the hard disk.

Now we start with the Shift key, iTunes on the PC and select the newly copied LIBRARY. If you open it to / iTunes / can not find just the Explorer and locate the directory in the iTunes Library file and the suffix ". Itl" attach.

Finish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment