Monday, May 5, 2008

Blossom Pv Ayumi Hamasaki English Sub

I am - and that's exhausting ...

was supposed to be here a text as well I feel. How well I my life right now under control. I'm looking for. Without anyone around drum. The romance I have given their marching orders. And that although there was no other in sight. Just because I made it I have to be. All alone. Without accessible, the bumblebee in the ass ...
And now?
Now I'm about to throw everything back to the ground. Just because of this stupid impatience in me. Why is waiting so hard? And why I'm always afraid that I could jmd hurt if I give myself a little more about price? How do I search for errors and can not simply accept it as if something is going well?
My dear ex boyfriend has given me the answer. One answer that I would not be in a position with its Wörtnern to give back. Finally he just right. I must finally make to drop me. be hurt feelings to be allowed in with an option to simply. Without distraction. With concentration and pleasure to have in mind a goal to work towards the one and which is simply not there from the beginning can be.
So. I'm learning again. I learn again to know myself better and my life back a little simpler. Even though I am of the way not a hundred percent ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment