Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Broken Blood Vessel Images

a text message, a smile, a look ...

He comes ...
Right now.
was not I notified me. No, he has responded. He wants to see me. And he comes from now. Actually I need
sleep. In 5 ½ hours, I have to work again. And I will work again to 21 clock.
But shit on but the reason.
The heart is saying what thing is.

And it just says that I should be glad that he is the same for me and I will take your arm. That I will fall asleep snuggled up to. I, I can be myself and that although I will not be alone.

I'm sitting here in sweatpants (a g `logs of course) and a Top Ungeschminkt.
And I know it will not even begin to make up something when I take it as received.

In a minute 20 minutes ago, he wrote me that he is the same.

In more than 10 minutes he is there.

Thank again all went well.

promise, from now on I am the way I am. As I always was. And so, as I expect from my opposite.
In any case, I will damn me again right to make an effort to get it added without giving me trouble need.

All of this has just not understanding. The main thing I understand now
J

Good night ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment