Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Chronotherm Iv Plus Cooling?

What is logic? And when to take the illogical?

I met the man I am going to marry.

sound silly, but Sun

Sounds very stupid, I know. Even more if you know my entire diary ...

For weeks we talk every day. And I do mean every day. As far as it goes on for hours. And if it's not enough of anymore at all before going to sleep.

We met us on the web. On one side where I've driven around in about 6 years ago. In his profile is a statement "A man, sometimes dull sometimes sharp and full of ideas." If this is not an invitation to get rid of a spell.
over the letter we got to the phone.
the phone and we said how long and much. Weeks halt.

thought I have not much - we managed well understood.

Friday to Saturday night I had a tingling on the phone. A tingling sensation in a man I've ever seen.

How is this possible?

Since Thursday, we considered whether we meet at the weekend. And somehow we have always a point, found an excuse not to do it.

Saturday evening, I have I then simply put into the car and went to Duisburg.
I wanted to confront the man who could cause that. Wanted to see how it is when he faces me.

Would it cause a tingling sensation?
much as we talk then?
Can we laugh together?

Before, I was still walking with a friend and shopping. As I said. The decision to have my weekend was spontaneous!

in the pouring rain so I was now on the road in the northern part of the country.
God has stretched the car. But what you do not do anything?

I'll get him up at home, we go to a restaurant.

We laugh, we talk and something is there, which says "this is the man of your life." I can not explain what exactly it is. It is the whole nature of man. As he looks at me as he touched me. As he kisses me some time out for rain under the umbrella.
As he followed on the way to the car puts his arm around me. As he lay in bed in my arm ... will

are late to us. Take us to get ready to roll.

The first encounter with his father. Christina in the bathroom and the door handle move. Thought it was Daniel and open the door. Think again.
I'm glad to hear later that he his father while I was in the shower, told that I am there. So all embarrassed half. Learn

His siblings I know also all together.

I feel uncomfortable. This is all a bit too much for me. And can this man that afternoon not really improve more.
Both of us are complicated and chaotic. And we both belong to the people who fall that terrible Sunday afternoon blues are. That does not make it all better. Where the nice feeling is gone?

Was it?

Clock At 17 I'm about to go home - and I say to him. We decide that I'll stay. Take us some time. Give us more time.

Play Cards and then we again end up laughing on the bed.

The feeling is back. Everything is back to the night before that Sunday. And again I can not grasp what is happening there.
We are in his room and start to dance. Hug and kiss. And dancing ...
decide against 21 clock back I go home. Monday is at least one working again.
The departure of the car is not normal. Something else occurs to me simply not occur. We kiss and hug us. Over and over again.
Like a fresh pair of lovers. But we are not.

Actually, we do not know us. Or
yet?

in the car thinking is called for. Much thought. But what is the question. Actually, I let the last 20 hours and have to reminisce. Nothing more. I can not do everything.

I'm so overwhelmed. Shocked. Can not believe what all are to impressions that are there and continue to rain down on me geprasselt on me.

Also have still no idea what to really think.

This is the man of my life. But I am also the wife of his life?
he know what's happening there?

We still hear every day. Leave phone calls, SMS. Not too much nor too little.

Last night we spent together over time spoken. He

It has everything exactly as I saw. But can not explain what was going on in the afternoon with us. As you all can appreciate in all. And how much hineinfliest the afternoon in the whole incident.

We decide that it will spend 1 ½ weeks the weekend with me. Any family far and wide. Only he and I did.
Let's see if the perfect start can be repeated.
Whether it is really true that I met the man I would marry.

For the first time, since I write here I miss just the right words to the play, what was there. How it all happened. My head is still working. try to understand Am.

I'm looking forward to the weekend with him. I'm curious how it will go on with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment