Thursday, November 22, 2007

What Means Upper Retroperitoneal Adenopathy

he + me = us!? Wait and look about it, what is there ...!

Yes, I'm still awake. Actually, I should sleep
ago.
But I'm so mad at tomorrow that I just relax and not be tired, it goes to the land of dreams to escape.

morning (Friday) at 20:40 he is in Mainz.
And then we have a whole weekend just for us.

He and I and
WE

Come to think no further than the station. My thoughts are all about play-bye, can take in the arm from kissing, is to sense smell.

Actually I wanted to plan the whole weekend or less. But anyway ... yes
power anything.
be spontaneous is always much better and more fun anyway;)))

I'm so happy. And I'm so incredibly on him that it can not be put into words.

Whoever watches over me always there and everything else can be done as it happens ... Please make that the next 19 hours and 35 minutes fly by quickly;)

work tomorrow, clean, make me pretty, to the cat and then off to the station! GEIL GEIL GEIL
! Thanks

2007 - You are a horny year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment