Thursday, November 22, 2007

Reasons Of Black Stool

"Will you apply, make up rare!" or "I, that sweet little asshole"

Since Sunday, my little Felix has finally winter tires on it. About time.
is far too dangerous usual
And on Sunday it was also exactly a year since I had my accident.

Unbelievable.

And have my hard spot below the knee I still. What to you do but nothing more. Would be even better;)
After I had written opinion on the show I never go back one of them. Neither the prosecution nor the police.
strange.
But I'd rather not ask for - even before I wake sleeping dogs.

Car Pictures will follow when I'm home;)

So. Back to 11/18/2007!
To put it briefly. I ended up with Chris in bed.
`s also not surprising?
I do not really - I must confess. The summer romance is over. Definiv. But if we are to see us the exceptions where it is easy to allow only female (human) drives to follow. At least not yet.
I'm still free.
At least as halfway
And Chris - oh what interests me if his girlfriend cheating? If I am not, it is another. And so is the date that way. So - do not worry - but to act. Finally, I'm just a woman. And I know what I have in him, at least in bed;)

Yesterday I was back to English. Accordingly, a predictable reunion with S (once a week anyway I always got calls and SMS).
It's just really so:

Do you apply, make up rare!

It just - and this can probably confirm, at least any female readers.

Whenever you do not want to get the men.

My colleague (Not the one who goes to Switzerland) shows me since this week more than just offensive that he would like more than "only" as a colleague.
And I want it?
Ne!

Fine thanks. Why am I and why now?

I will return to an asshole. To a friendly asshole of course.
One week - two men - two rebuffs.
The relatively clear (after repeated attempts to say it with flowers), the other still flowery (but tending to the effect that I no later than early next week is bad, if he has still not understood).

I will not be an asshole!

Schließlich mag ich es auch nicht, wenn man bei mir Arsch ist (na ja – bis auf Ausnahmen, wo Männer die Befugnis haben „Arsch“ zu sein) ;))

Nur noch einmal schlafen und ich bin wieder voll und ganz glücklich!
Eine Nacht.
Einen Tag arbeiten.
Und dann...

Achja... Ich träum noch ein wenig vor mich hin ;)

Seit Samstag sind die Haare wieder ab. Und Sie werden immer kürzer. Aber noch ist es ok.
Solange überhaupt noch welche da sind ;)

Montag war ich mit meiner Tante zusammen Mittag essen. Sehr angenehm. Sehr lustig. Sehr gut! Manchmal denk ich mir, da ist was schiefgegangen. In mancher Hinsicht passen wir einfach nicht unsere Familie ;)

Nächsten Freitag sind dann alle bei mir versammelt.
Mama und Papa.
Tante und Onkel. Cousine, Cousin, Freund von der Cousine und Cousin meines Cousins.
Andere Tante (mit der ich mich Montag zum Mittag getroffen habe), 2. Cousine und Oma.

Um die Familie zu vervollständigen fehlen nur noch meine Oma und mein Opa aus dem Norden und mein kleines geliebtes Brüderchen, dass man seit kurzem mit nem Führersein und nem Auto auf die Menschheit losgelassen hat.

Um es auf den Punkt zu bringen:
Wir sind mit 12 Leuten auf 40 qm!
Die ganze Wohnung sind 40 qm. Ich will gar nicht wissen wie viel nur das Wohnzimmer hat.
Zumindest wird es kuschelig. Dagegen one can not say anything. The favorite

parents stay until Saturday afternoon and arrive on Thursday.
2 days I have my parents just for me!

underlines once again the beautiful my Christmas spirit.

The world is beautiful.
My life is beautiful!

And the very first Christmas!

I wish you many nice Christmas feeling.

- jumps

PS: Games still enthusiastically Sudoku! God, am I boring;)))

PS2: Today I bought new earrings. But have so nen Tick earrings.
pictures will follow when I'm home!

CELEBRATION EVENING - I KOMME!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment