Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hepatitis From Sleeping With Dogs?

without cheating relationship ...?

I feel as though we had Sunday night. Only without the depressing Sunday afternoon feeling.
The free day today, did well - very well indeed. Have
to 13 clock sleep - to 13 clock! I do not know when is my last time happened ...

But from the beginning:

The seminar will last two days was incredible ...
were incredibly important issues addressed - found solutions.
They were two tough days. Days with a lot of work, concentration and Personally for me with many emotions.
My boss was the first time said what he really thinks. As he sees us, what he expects from us and that he is disappointed by our department humanely as we do on a private plane never with him.
And he's right.
It had in this regard but only a couple of things are said and clarified that just stood in the room.
Who would have thought it - the seminar has meant that I see my boss from a completely different perspective. Almost a 180 ° C change.

After the seminar, my colleague and I decided that we drive her to drink something and the days revue can happen - together. Just
discuss again all come down to think to compensate opinions.

After 2 bottles of wine and a SMS to my boss I'm headed towards Wiesbaden - directly to the gym. So I was completely finished after all, by 1 clock time in bed.
I still have the phone with a friend and then I fell asleep ... So it can `s go ;-)

We come now to the real thing, what has made the small jumps again.

Chris (Ex-summer romance) came by and still wanted to change the tires on my car. When we realized that it will be dark before we would be finished with the tires, we moved it again the next weekend. Hopefully me the weather does not upset by the bill.

Finally he did come. Took me a hug - kiss me I've wanted ...
really torn for quite a time together. But at some point it could not.
We have just made it into the bedroom. So ne shit.
I mean, I'm still not really going steady - but I guess I just have won a guilty conscience.
After actually very good, fast and hard fuck (sorry, but otherwise you can not describe!) We went out both. I
to the gym. He to nem friend with whom he was still a date.
Chris has really done it yet in a month, in which he with the English woman together is including my two unfaithful times ...
But I am now the last person who should stand in line there ...

After I so like an hour on the cross trainer was, and came home on the phone I have with Patryk . Today we no longer see us. He says that he has a bad mood today. That he does not want to transfer to me but, in principle, of course, would have liked to see.
He said he does not dare to take me at night in the arm because he's afraid to be hit twice as like the first time. I can not even remember when that was. But there were also quite different conditions. So, without feeling.
Sunday Evening we will meet.
go drink together ...
The interview has shown me how many times have we talked to each other over misunderstandings ... What was it that have led us to think in advance to never more.
He missed me a little and thought of me.
We believe both still not right.
And it certainly needs more time. The U.S..
But we have.

you all a good night.

- jumps

PS: I know it was shit with Chris ending up back in bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment