Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lip Piercing Canker Sore

The (un) intentional attraction

Wednesday, 17:20 clock
The day is kind of exhausting. And somehow I got nothing done. Ridiculous situation - but good.
I am standing at 17:20 clock in front of my school my English class. A cigarette still needs to be - yes, I have once more become weak (but somehow I will still have to Non smoking) ...
am I so. With a cigarette in minus 5 degree wind chill in the cold.
'm damn proud of my outfit today: black tights. Gray skirt to the knees. Black top and black wool jacket (as much of a jacket over it yet, so I do not freeze to death). Not to mention my new shoes in black, white, gray checkered. As I said, I like my outfit today ... Make-up sits well!
Here comes already
S. S and I have only met here in the course. And come into contact, we are also only a week ago in a 5-minute conversation in which I have invited him unwanted way to go with what I drink. At least it did seem.

began with the approach and quite quickly with the end of our conversation that we went into the classroom and later planned to go for a drink ...

Sometimes I'm so veiled naive to think that it hurts ...

We went durchgefröstelt in any pub. Talking, laughing, got to know us.
Due to the cold and by frozen hands moved his hand on my knee at some point ...
Very well. I can live with. Somehow;)
The man next to me does not even now necessarily bad. Quite the contrary ...
But in my current situation, from which he can not even imagine something that is simply inappropriate.

And where does it come suddenly, that the men will notice me again?

it really true that in certain life situations to other interesting acts simply more attractive than others?
Probably ...
see this I am mom. quite normal ...

Whatever. On the way to the car
S takes my hand. Woe to me for now. Am with my thoughts is clearly not present.
He wants to meet again Friday with me. Would like to go dancing with me ...

At his home in the living room, he tried to kiss me.

I do not know what to make of it.
It is all well to remember that the man interested me over just to inspire me, I can not because of my thoughts too much for it.

A few weeks ago I had not waited long and would be 100% landed him in bed.
A few weeks ago.

Today is today. And it has not happened.

at the door before I leave he gives me his number (due Friday) ...
Meanwhile, there is
Thursday afternoon and I have still not reported. Have a guilty conscience, but do not know what to say.
"Sorry that I do, great man had, yesterday rebuffed just leave it, even though you are such a nice and interesting guy"?

's see. I can think of already have a good idea. 'm Usually quite creative now and then assessed;)

I need to log in any case. I finally a couple of English lessons with him before me. And I would like to spend a pleasant atmosphere.

At 18:30 clock, I'm still friends with to play badminton agreed. I can only hope that I'm not too bad I have become.

My years in the badminton club are as yet has been a while ago;)

you a beautiful Thursday evening!

- jumps

0 comments:

Post a Comment