Monday, November 5, 2007

Mysore Mallige Blufilm

his toothbrush in my toothbrush cup ...

Saturday, 11/03/2007

We ride together to work colleagues (now more friends than colleagues because we do nothing in berufl. have) to me. Actually, I just wanted out.
short term, but then we decided together to go there for coffee.

Incl. Cake and surprise eggs then we went on the road in the Taunus. Almost an hour it took us until then.
And I've got a private driving lesson in a hilly area with many curves. How is a child of the north because that can also correct?

The evening was great. I did not think that is sooo Patryk can fit in well, although he has never seen two ... Super comfortable.
And the area is also a dream.
The House. Wonderful.
L. (the male half of the friends) is one of the house. He has offered me rent the apartment over to can. To nem really good price. And the apartment has a balcony to a bigger and still almost 90 square meters. There is unfortunately not really far off the beaten track.
Far from Patryk, far from Mainz, Wiesbaden, Germany ... Far away from the people I've gotten to know here.

Patryk asked on the way home after quite incredulously, if I can really imagine ...

And - yes, I can imagine very well. But somehow not enough. That would be a wicked apartment if you want to go with his partner. You understand?
I'm still wondering about ...

Patryk stayed the night with me. I was curled up. The all night. And it did so well.
Was just stupid, that the Lord was of the opinion that he must get up at night and make the window (during the heating is on full stage and at the door to the living room). Why not.
I'm happy to awake at 7:45 in the morning and get up at rumzuwuseln in the apartment again so I get a little air. But good. We got him yet been produced. Or if I need to learn to sleep during the window? Let's see ...

Last night he was still agreed with his (ex-) girlfriend. Why, he knows even less accurate. Actually, there were never very affectionate and loving words that have fallen, when it came to her. But he wanted wohl noch mal einiges klären.
Zudem durfte ich mir anhören, dass er sich nicht sicher ist, dass da keine Gefühle mehr sind. Und das er sie „eigentlich“ nicht zurück will.
Wie nur stört mich das Wort „eigentlich“ so?!?

Aber gut. Ich habe weiß Gott keine Ansprüche an diesen Mann und ich denke, dass muss er mir nun noch mal richtig zeigen...

Nach dem Frühstück gehen wir noch eine Runde spazieren (während des Spaziergangs erkläre ich schon mal, dass ich nicht mir ihm zusammen ins Fitnessstudio gehen werde sondern später gehe, nachdem ich mich mit Petra getroffen habe).
An sich ein sehr angenehmer Spaziergang. Das Laub. Der Herbst.
And somehow steals the Christmas feeling a gradually more and more.

on standing water Patryk asked me how much I like him for now (and the whole after the comic tomorrow, where he had his head in the EX).
Super. How should we respond there?
He stated that he would not be an asshole and that he did not want to hurt ...

I am preparing for a discharge. What else, I can not imagine at this moment.

He asks me how I feel about it ...

Well ...
I declare that I like him very much.
that I enjoy time with him.
me feel comfortable when we see ourselves.
like it when I am the All night do not let go.
That it is ok but just that we see during the week because he just not there.
that I like how easy we can do anything and let us against each other time.

question but then, why I probably have the feeling that I just received a rebuff.

point.

Now he is silent.

is why the man always things in the room clear up without this!

end, he told me (after three times reformulate my hand, and always persistent silence, that he has a tingling sensation.
but the thing that he wants to go slow and do not know how it turns out.
how much it fits with us or not. That he would like to fit it but can not predict.

How come not you say so?
Why are these shocking moments!

Then we see it all the same ... And the world is in order ...

Strange but yesterday I felt even after he was gone.

After I was with Petra and I am against 23 clock on the way home I see that no light is on him to (his apartment is located directly on the way to my house ...). Is he still with his ex? Is it there when he has hinted?
Should I worry?

Actually, I'm the last person who should open his mouth in that direction (see summer romance), but with him it's about the feelings. With me to the sex.

this morning in the bathroom:

brushing your teeth ... His toothbrush is in my tumbler. Oversight or intentional? I think intention ...

has moved the toothbrush with me?
Is this small step back?

I do not interpret too much into it. But I am happy about it. And everything else I have to wait.

WAIT!

I hate the word! But

well. So I can not oppress yourself and have fun at the whole drum-around-getting-learning with him ...

wishes you all a wonderful start to this week!

- Jumps

PS: As of Saturday night because my Christmas spirit! Juhu! (Last year I had none. Not even on Christmas Eve)

0 comments:

Post a Comment